Family Tree Gal

Family Tree Gal
Carolyn Calton welcomes YOU!

Motto

In every home, frame a family tree to help strengthen your posterity.

Welcome !

I am committed to acknowledging connections throughout the generations--past, present, and future--and igniting a sense of extraordinary family purpose in individuals in THIS generation. Let me help you discover your "roots" as well as strengthen the "branches" of your family tree. If you have had painful experiences in your family line, then this is the blog for you! In fact, all of us will see that as we strengthen ourselves, we strenthen our entire FAMILY TREE through the power of our positive influence.

Monday, January 21, 2013

Today is a new day to heal your heartache

Hello-

I hope your day is going well.

Many of you don't know I'm a columnist at Destined For Freedom where I write on the topic of Generational Freedom.

See my newest article by clicking here.

I have a strong desire to help individuals revive and re-energize themselves with a sense of purpose, and then I help them see how to use the power of their own positive influence to strengthen generations.



Empowering Action Step
If you seek help and support in maintaining a positive momentum, or need to find a community of people who help each other, heal relationships and grow in spite of challenges, please JOIN THE QUEST at www.familytreequest.com.  We are a worldwide movement of people committed to finding specific, time-tested, principle-centered solutions to strengthening self and family in THIS generation.